Monday, July 23, 2018

Welcome

Welcome to my first ever movie blog.  I love movies especially horror. This love has led me to watch thousands of movies many of them God awful,  You may question my sanity (it’s ok I do quite frequently) to continue to eagerly watch movies that many would not.  I do not have a solid answer, I just love movies. They were a connection to my father for sure. He introduced me to many classics.  Movies became a connection to my friends. I’ve hosted many movie nights and subjected friends to the joys of movies like The Room and Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.  There are many more joys to be derived from movies like the ones I watch and will write about, Two aspects I like to focus on are pairing movies with significant, or not very significant, days and life lessons that can be taken away from movies.  Most of these will not be lessons intentionally written into movies but something that I have found. They are not generally serious lessons but humorous ones though they are definitely applicable to everyday life. One thing I have never done is write about them so there are definitely times when this blog may be amateur hour.  To be clear, I am not reviewing movies. I like them all in some way, I am just trying to spread the love. I am also going to make every effort to avoid spoilers. No one likes some clown on the internet ruining the end of a movie.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas Part 4!!

  As we prepare to ring in a new year, we have one final Christmas movie.  In Christmas Evil , Harry Stadling is obsessed with Christmas and...